Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Catapult

It looks like Aidan is going full force. After yesterday's success, we have not looked back. He has been in underwear all day, and we even went to playgroup with both out of diapers. (I figured as long as I was taking Jack to the potty every few minutes, I may as well take Aidan too).

And he has done GREAT! I wouldn't say he is all the way there yet, but it is in sight. I saw a huge box of diapers in the garage today, and I got pretty excited thinking it could be our last.

5 comments:

Melinda & Matt said...

Yay!!! WTG Aidan!

Rebecca said...

THAT is amazing!!! It must have just clicked watching Jack do it. That is awesome! And I have to say I'm jealous that you are almost done with diapers... I still have one more to go.

Colleen said...

What do you mean your last box of diapers - what about the next baby? :) Dad

Erik said...

That's great. Bryce is finally there too. We've been making him go by himself lately and he's finally getting it on his own. Now it's just Makayla.

Shanna said...

The 'next' baby is coming to Melinda's house- haven't you heard?? :) I think we are pretty through with babies. I might be open to a toddler one day, but even that is pretty iffy!