Thursday, July 3, 2008

Every once in a while...

You make the right decision. So much of my life is spent debating things in my head, wondering what the right thing to do is. What is right for me? For each kid? For the family as a whole? More often than I would like, I decide wrong. Or there is no 'perfect' answer, and every choice has a negative aspect.

But the decision to stop potty training Aidan and continue with Jack has been wonderful. Thank goodness!! Jack is just learning by leaps and bounds. He is in underwear at all times when we are home. He initiates almost 1/2 of the trips. He has had only 2 accidents in the past two days. Both were close to bed time, and both were just little dribbles that he was able to stop and run to the pot. I can just see and feel it all 'clicking' with him.

So give one up for the right decision! We have to celebrate- it doesn't happen all that often! ;)

2 comments:

ali said...

that's awesome! It's those little victories that get you through, right?

Erika said...

congrats about jack, that is awesome! can't wait to hear more updates!