Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Favorite Things

Here are a few things I am loving right now...


All the yummy fruit of summer! Pears, peaches, cherries, grapes, plums.... I could probably go on! I love going to the grocery store and just loading up on all the wonderful fruit! Even if it is breaking our budget!! :)

My favorite key chain! A soft, fluffy, cute little key holder. It unsnaps, so I can hook it around my belt loop or purse strap, it is adorable and fun to hold, and I never loose my keys in the bottom of my purse anymore! I got it here.


My new broom!! I found this at TJ Maxx for only $6.99. And it actually works really good! I mean, as long as you are doing something really mundane like sweeping, you may as well make it fun, right?
This picture has 2 current favorites- playing with cousins and swimming in the backyard pool. Cousins are awesome! We have finally gotten to the point where they actually play pretty well together, and they are close by, and the Mommies can take turns having a break! Swimming in the backyard is a perfect thing to do on a hot Georgia day! And the cleanup is pretty minimal.





Mmmmmm.... DC helps me get through every day! I love it! A nutritious, delicious treat.


Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom ice cream bars. They are SO yummy! And only 90 calories each! My favorite is the black cherry ice cream with dark chocolate. I treat myself to one of these tasty treats almost every night.

7 comments:

Mary Kate said...

I think these posts are great! I have read a couple on other's blogs and have been thinking about doing my own! Love that keychain! That would make great christmas gifts!

James and Ali said...

Ok, what on Earth were you doing awake at 4:17 AM?! Crazy Lady :-)
Yes, Diet Coke is a staple in the daily diet!

Shanna said...

Uhh, I think the time stamp must be wrong! I posted that around 9 am. :)

Kelly said...

It is a good thing you are obsessed with DC and not DP, considering the fact that you live in Atlanta. At least you are helping the local economy.

Cecilee said...

Fun post! I love hearing about favorites. I am going to try the "Sweet Freedom" ice cream. I am a bit skeptical of low cal ice cream, but with your recommendation I'll give it a try. Plus, I love the name.

Cecilee said...

Fun post! I love hearing about favorites. I am going to try the "Sweet Freedom" ice cream. I am a bit skeptical of low cal ice cream, but with your recommendation I'll give it a try. Plus, I love the name.

Melissa said...

Your keychain is awesome! I want one! Thanks for the link. I found a few Cmas gifts. :)