Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I guess he's ready

Now that Jack and Aidan are pretty much all trained for the potty during the day, I've been thinking about when to start the night training. I was waiting for some sort of signal that they were ready.

Last night I walked upstairs to go to bed, and saw this.
Aidan fast asleep, naked, laying on the floor of the bathroom. Diaper next to the potty. He obviously woke up, went potty, then just couldn't make it all the way back to bed. I guess this is my signal!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

That is so darn cute. I love it! When were they three? I haven't even thought about potty training Daniel and he'll be 3 in two weeks. So much different from my girls.

The Petersons said...

That's pretty good that you didn't even have to teach him, he just did it!

And, I have a question about the spam post. Do you get a lot of spam since you took it off? I'll take it off mine if you tell me you don't! I just don't want to have to deal with a bunch of it in my comments.

amy said...

precious!

Astarte said...

Oh, that is too cute!!! What a little sweetie!

ali said...

that is so sweet :)

Rebecca said...

SO CUTE!! I love that he brought his blankies!