Friday, August 15, 2008

An Unspectacular Tag!

My friend Katie tagged me, so here goes:


The Rules:
  • Link the person(s) who tagged you.
  • Mention the rules on your blog.
  • Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
  • Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.

1. I am crafty, but not creative. I like to make things, but I am not good at thinking of ideas. But I can copy really, really well. I just take a picture of something I like, and I can generally reproduce it. That is something I like to do- find a picture or an idea, and re-create it. All the fun without having to think too much!

2. I like a lot of other stuff in my ice cream. Vanilla/chocolate, etc. all by itself I probably wouldn't even eat. Peanut butter, any kind of nuts, cherries, swirls of carmel, marshmallows, fudge, cookie bits... now that makes ice cream yummy! The more the merrier!

3. I wear glasses/contacts. I think I got them in 4th grade, and I am pretty useless without them. My eyes don't change much- I think I have had the same prescription for almost 10 years now, but without them I am pretty blind.

4. I like my hair. It can be curly, or straight, or somewhere in between. It doesn't always look that great, but I like the way it looks, and I like the color and the style of it. I know most girls don't like their hair, but I like mine.

5. I cannot sing. At all. Horribly off tune. And loud. I quite often offend the ears of those around me to the point where even polite people will ask me to sing a little quieter. Even the kids ask me "Mommy, please stop singing. It not nice".

6. I would like to be a runner, but I don't like to run. Running seems so fun, and cool, and such a great workout. I have tried many different times to train myself to run, but I hate it. And I'm not good at it. So I am finally coming to terms with the fact that I really don't even want to be a runner. I just wish I liked it, because it seems so cool!

I'm not going to tag anyone, because I just barely did a tag for 8 people! But if this looks like something you would want to do, feel free to participate!

3 comments:

TheVillamorFamily said...

I was just laughing at Abigail "squirreling" her food! too funny!

Running is fun but it did take me a while to get into it....I would HATE it, dread going, but of course felt so enpowered afterwards. I am a VERY slow runner (like 11-12 minute miles sometimes!). Maybe enter a 5K?

or just come to terms with it and do something else;)

Elaine said...

I like number 5...that made me laugh. You're the person that people giggle at in church the, huh? :)

The Clanton Gang said...

I'm with you on the running! I ran cross country in high school and hagted every step I took! Now I have to make myself run when I go the gym and I still hate it!