Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Bento

My Bento Boxes are due to arrive TODAY, but of course not in time to send to school with Abigail. Making do with tupperware, but not loving it.

I included grapes, a container of pineapple, a tomato, a hot dog "doggie" (or some strange animal that I can't really identify, but who cares as long as it is somehow cute, right? Right?!?), and some cucumbers cut up like stars. And the little pouch of chocolate chips. Those seem to be a favorite, she likes to share them with her friends.

When she saw it today, she got such a loving look in her eye and said "Mommy, you make lunches better than anyone else's". That right there is the reason I do it. She feels loved, and enjoys it. It makes it all worthwhile.

3 comments:

Todd said...

you are an awesome mom Shanna! I learn so much from you! this is erika by the way, posting under Todd's account :)

Rebecca said...

Adorable!!! You are getting so good at that! Can't wait to hear what you think of the bento boxes...

ali said...

W.O.W.

seriously.

my kids are lucky to get a slice of bread, cheese, meat, and fruit in a baggy.