Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A thoughtful gift

One of my birthday gifts from Kydon this year was a little unusual....

I don't usually go for the whole 'lets get a Disney movie to celebrate my birthday'. But the *real* gift was time- I had all 3 kids home with me for the day, and he bought me the movie to put on for them in the morning to give me a little break. It was awesome! Good Job!

Also, it has been brought to my attention that everyone in the family has a 'subject tag' for posts except Kydon. So this post will officially kick off his tag! Now I just have to go back in my archives and find the other posts about him to put the tag on.

And today I made a bento box for Kydon's lunch. You know, save money, eat better, that whole thing. :)
Tortilla with garden herb cream cheese, ham, lettuce and cheese, rolled up and sliced, carrots, tomato, a few triscut crackers, and a birthday mini-cupcake.

1 comment:

Kydon said...

Yes, I was the one that pointed out that everyone had a tag except for me! Now I just need to make sure I keep up on what Shanna writes about me. :-)