Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My best one yet!

I decided to post my bento box lunches on my food blog, but this one turned out so cute that I had to share!
My awesome cousin Ali found some really fun things that she sent me- 2 egg molds, some rice molds, and a set of bunny/chick cut outs. Thanks!! I really love them!

I used the rice mold to make the face and the bear. I added some stir-fry corns and some turkey sandwich meat. I used the cut outs to make some kiwi chicks and bunny, sitting on some pineapple and tomatos. For the faces, I used peas, tomato pieces, and some rosemary hair.
Next on my wish list: some seaweed paper so I can do things like this.

6 comments:

TheVillamorFamily said...

So adorable! I want the rice molds! We eat A LOT of rice here!!

Does Abigail eat all those foods? I am impressed!!

Shanna said...

I just picked her up, and I was curious to see what she would have eaten- she ate every single thing! There was not a crumb left. I asked her if she dumped it in the trash, but she swears she didn't, and said it enough times that I really do believe her! :)

Rebecca said...

A-DOR-A-BLE

ali said...

so cute!! I love it! I have also thought about getting the seaweed paper, but I wondered if my kids would eat it...

mandamike said...

SOOOO Cute, you are the coolest Mom ever!

The Petersons said...

I love these ideas! I've been too lazy to try any of them yet. But someday I will!