Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New pictures and post coming soon!

Hey! I have been very neglectful in adding to my 'more pictures' link to the right. So I have used all of my "blogging" time the past few days to upload two new albums. You can see them if you look on the right sidebar for the link that says 'more pictures'.

I have a fun post coming about our fun, and very messy trip to Stone Mountain for the fall festival, and a few other things, but some of my other commitments seem to be taking all my time for the moment (not to mention the munchkins who take my time always). In fact, I was going to write a post this morning, but got interrupted by thinking "hmm... I wonder what Jack and Aidan are doing upstairs", and when I went to check, they had each found a screwdriver and proceeded to put about 5,000 dents in their wall. Grrrrrr. So blogging will have to wait.

For now, enjoy the pics and hopefully I will update in the next day or so.

1 comment:

Astarte said...

Oh, no!!!! Your poor walls!!!!

I re-enact my kids' tantrums to them, too, sometimes even while they're doing them, and make them even more outrageous, so we all end up laughing. :)