Monday, November 17, 2008

Before and After

Remember this ugly room? Bad pink/cream/gold fleck wall paper. Shiny gold and plastic accessories that were all breaking and ugly. Gold frame mirror. Towel bar ripped off the wall (thanks kids), toilet paper roll ripped off the wall (thanks, kids). You get the idea. So, after a lot of hard work.....
Ta-da!

No more wallpaper! I painted it the same green/gray that is in a lot of our house. A new light fixture, I painted the mirror frame, and added some accessories!

These cute baskets hide things like extra t.p., some toothbrushes and toothpaste, that sort of thing.

And I love the wire on the wall!

It looks so good! I do still have the ugly faucet, but hopefully that will disappear soon! I can only do so much in one day! (LOL)

20 comments:

colleensewnsew said...

Wow -- that looks great. You did a wonderful job!

ali said...

looks great, I love the paint color!

Kelly said...

I am not sure what you are talking about. That bathroom wallpaper was super-fly.

Nice job.

Rebecca said...

It looks awesome!! Great job!

Adam and Lisa said...

looks awesome! Great work.

Adam and Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Kate said...

oh....what an eye-sore that faucet is! Please post again when you have changed that out! ;)

great job! Are you going to change out the faucet or have Kydon do it in 20 days?

Jen said...

Isn't it amazing what a little paint will do? Good job!

Melinda and Matt said...

sure--now you make me look bad because I haven't fixed mine up--same mirror, same pedestal sink, same toilet paper holder ripped out of the wall, no ugly wallpaper, but I have flat paint that shows water drops from the kids washing their hands.....do you need an extra project ;)

Caroline said...

I know what LOL means

Cecilee said...

Not bad for a one-day makeover! Good job!

Valeni said...

Great job. Can't wait to see it live.
Dad

Astarte said...

Oh, Holy Improvement, Batman!!!!! That looks a million times better! Congrats!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

What an amazing transformation! Thunderous applause coming from Phoenix. :)

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

What a HUGE improvement on that bathroom! Thanks so much for playing along in my party today.

Rue said...

What an amazing difference!! Great job :)

rue

Leigh said...

Looks great! I invite you to drop by my place and see my before and after's.

Do it yourselfer said...

great job! Paint is amazing...huge impact for little cash!

Lamp Tramp said...

Beautiful new bath. Taking off wallpaper is the worst job ever, leaves such a mess. Your walls look perfect and smooth! Hope you get your new faucet soon....

sandra/tx said...

Very nice. What a wonderful transformation!