Monday, November 24, 2008

Blog Love

Kim gave me this blog award! Thanks so much! I started this blog just as a way to keep people updated on our family. It has turned into a way to keep people updated, but also a way to document a little of my life and thoughts and feelings. It is so great to know that people read it and enjoy it! Thanks!
The five blogs I nominate are:
  1. Ali
  2. Kori
  3. Melinda
  4. Rebecca
  5. April

I also got this one from Caroline:

And I nominate:

  1. Kelly
  2. Sue
  3. Alison
  4. Kim
  5. Sarah

It was hard to choose- there are so many that I love to read! I hope you guys enjoy your awards!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks! You know I love your blog too!

Trent Family said...

Thanks! I check yours everyday. It's a great source of laughter, inspiration and a look into my future. :)