Saturday, November 22, 2008

National Adoption Month: An amazing story of adoption

As I was blog-browsing the other day, I came across a quote on a blog. It is now my favorite adoption quote, although I do not know who said it.

"When you were placed in my arms, you softly slipped into my heart"

Great adoption quote!

If you have some time, grab a cup of hot cocoa, and click on over to visit my friend Katie. She has shared her adoption story on her blog, and before you are done reading, you *will* believe in miracles. I first read this story over a series of emails. I think it took about 4 to get the whole story, and I found myself thinking and wondering and checking email every few minutes until I got the next installment. She is currently working on a book about her story, and I can't wait to buy my copy.

Go ahead. Click. You won't regret it!

4 comments:

Kayleen said...

That was AMAZING! I feel very weak compared to her.

Cecilee said...

Thanks for sharing Katie's website. I enjoyed reading her story a lot! How do you know her?

Shanna said...

I know her from an online adoption support group. And she makes me feel weak too. :)

Trent Family said...

Thank you for sharing the link to Katie. What an amazing story. I'm glad there are people in this world like her and her husband.