Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And then the universe laughed in my face.

Ha, Ha, Ha. Remember, like 10 minutes ago, when I was all 'oh- things are fine! 3 year old twins are great! Nothing to blog about!'.

Yea. That didn't last long.
This would be Jack and Aidan finding the last bit of dip that got accidentally left out, and they collectively decided to make a racing track. Because the only thing more fun than driving little cars around is driving little cars around through dip. Yum. Or yuck. Whatever.

9 comments:

Astarte said...

HA! I suppose at least it's on the table and not on the floor... but still, twice the gross. :) Good thing cars can go in the dishwasher.

Lisa said...

Oh my, they are creative! How many kids would think of that?

Rebecca said...

Um, yea... Darn universe! On the other hand, at first I thought the track marks were scratches... so at least it was just dip :) Still not funny at all!! (from your end, maybe a tiny bit from here, only cause my own kids are up to NO good lately)...

Emily said...

seriously, though. Isn't that the way it works. Going along just fine and BAM!!

Shanna said...

I actually did find it pretty funny! A quick swipe with a washcloth and the cars in the dishwasher isn't too bad considering what they could have been doing! And THANK GOODNESS it wasn't scratches!! That would have been BAD! :)

Adam and Lisa said...

I thought there was saran wrap on the table. Then I was confused trying to see the dip. Then I realized the saran wrap is the dip! Sorry, I am really slow.

The Petersons said...

That is pretty creative. You have to give them that. I bet they had lots of fun too.

Kelly said...

This brings back great memories for me.

colleensewnsew said...

Look at it this way -- you saved a lot of calories by using the dip as a race track!