Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Baby Lions and Cupcakes

Jack and Aidan have some imaginary pets- the Baby Lions. They take great care of their Baby Lions- sleeping with them, playing with them, and feeding them. Today was Baby Lion's birthday, so they had a party.

Abigail took her play-doh time to make some super-cute cupcakes. Aren't these adorable?

I couldn't believe how cute they turned out! Don't they look just magical? I swear you could sell these in some upscale toy store! I love them!

We are so ready for Christmas! I actually got every.single.project finished!! I can't wait to post them all! It is coming!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

LOVE the cupcakes!! They are SO creative!! Lion bday party, super cute!

Lisa said...

Those are adorable!

Rachel said...

Those are amazing! I don't think I could even make cupcakes that cute!

thetallgrl said...

My daughter loves the cupcakes. Especially the candles. They DO look like expensive toys! What a great pic.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!