Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Was awesome! It seems like every year I feel so blessed, and lucky. We have an amazing family, wonderful friends, and gorgeous children. We are (mostly) close in location, and can see each other and spend time together.
Here are a few of my favorite pics:
Kydon and I went to bed about 12:30. This girl got up at 1:00- "Mommy, is it time to get up yet?" So I made her a comfy little blanket bed on the floor next to me. She then asked the same question every 15 minutes (no, I am not kidding or exaggerating) until 6:00, when we agreed to get up. Do I look tired in this picture? There is good reason!

Sitting on the top step, waiting for 'Go'. One of my favorite moments, both when I was a child, and now! Full bliss and excitement and anticipation and joy.

The pre-opening plethora! And this year we did our darndest to cut back!

I love this picture of Jack! Santa left him his favorite drug drink- juice! He drank this sucker in about 2 days (with help from siblings and one rather large spill). But the glow is still present- every once in a while he will come up to me and say "Wow, I guess Santa know I really like juice!" Cracks me up every time.

And the yummy food at Mom's. Every time we visit, Abigail asks if we can eat dinner at Grandma's! She knows where the good stuff is found! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. You family is so cute! Funny how Santa knows just what to bring, right ;)!

Mary Kate said...

We gave Nate a box of Cheese-Its....his FAVORITE!