Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's just another manic Monday...

Monday mornings usually look like this:
Piles of laundry waiting to be washed, dried, folded, and put away.
Piles of dishes, waiting to be scrubbed, washed, put away...

Kids a little bit sad and cranky and onery, waiting to be washed, and held, and loved...

I know it looks like he is smiling, but he isn't- he is sad! See the hand to they eye?
Is it the Christmas Spirit? I just can't feel bad about this! I love that our weekend was fun and busy and go-go-go so that we didn't even have time to clean up! I love to have Monday as a re-set day to recover from late bedtimes and weekend excitement! I love to have 3 beautiful babies to make me laugh, make me cry, and fill my house with noise. One day I'm going to miss these work filled Mondays.

5 comments:

Valeni said...

Thanks for your great spirit of laughing, crying and filling the house with noise. I appreciate your recipes too, it is always good to have new ideas since we eat everyday. Love you all and looking forward to seeing you the day after Christmas!

TheVillamorFamily said...

I bet Abigail loved having her picture taken!;)

Shanna said...

Ha, ha- when I took it, she said "DON'T put it on your computer!!" I had to bribe her with 2 choco-covered pretzels to be able to post it! :)

Melinda and Matt said...

You are nice to offer to bribe her--Caroline tells me I can't post a picture and I tell her tough--she can post what she wants on her blog and I can post what I want on my blog!

Cecilee said...

Your pizza rolls look great! We'll have to try them...

We face the EXACT same thing on Monday morning. and aren't you so glad you don't have to go off to a "job" and leave all that for Monday night?