Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome Baby!

My newest nephew arrived yesterday! Little Baby Aaron came charging in at 9 lb 12 oz. Jack and Aidan put together at birth didn't weigh that much!

Going to visit was a little tiny bit crazy. At one point in the morning, I looked at the clock, saw 10:30 and realized I could get more things done. In the middle of doing those things, I glanced at the clock and realized it was 12:15. And I supposed to be AT the school to pick up Abigail by 12. OOPS!! I rush the boys in the car, drive like crazy, and get my girl. No time to get the shoes and socks, or make the lunch I was planning to have them eat on the way. We came charging in, said Hi to Melinda and the baby, then went to the cafeteria and paid almost $7 for 3 bags of chips and 3 pieces of fruit. Back to the room, and they ate while I talked and held for a minute. 10 minutes later, the floor was covered in broken chips, and it was time for us to leave. :)

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

SUCH a cute baby!! And Aidan looks bigger than he did in October! SO cute! Congrats to Melinda & family!

Kelly said...

haha...that has happened to me before. Time flies sometime.

The Petersons said...

Congrats on your new nephew!

Adam and Lisa said...

I am so bummed I forgot our camera! I'll have to get some pictures from you to post on the blog!

Astarte said...

You are so lucky that you were all able to see the baby! Here, no children but siblings can go in. Josie is about to DIE from wanting to see her new cousins.

He's beautiful, BTW. Patrick was 9lbs, 8oz, so I feel her pain. I will never look at a plunger the same, that's all I'm sayin'.