Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A whole lotta nothin'

The past couple of days have just been busy, but just with normal things, and nothing has really hit me to blog about!

I thought about writing about how awesome it is to have twins who are 3! I am totally loving this age. People were right when they said having 3 year old twins is easier than just having 1!

I have been doing a lot of crafting. Of course, I can't post any of my ideas or projects, because we have to keep them *secret*! But can I just say I am about to die from ca-ute-ness? I made something today and I just about posted it anyway, it turned out so good! But I am trying to resist!

Our Christmas shopping is done... what a relief! And I dropped a few things at the post office today, so now it is just finishing up a few more projects, and then wrap!

Like I said, not anything really interesting or fun to write about, just a whole lot of normal! Isn't that nice? :)

No comments: