Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our Nightly Game Fest

We have loved playing Ticket To Ride for quite some time now. We liked the America game board, but we really loved Europe... too bad we only owned America! But a little borrowing from Mom and Dad... and we were in business! Put the kids to bed at 6:30 6:00, do the dishes make some hot cocoa, and pull out the games. But then Mom and Dad asked for theirs back.... sad...

But for Christmas, Dane got us the Expansion Pack for America! He knows what we like!! This game went from really fun to Totally Awesome! Now we play every night. And I have to admit I'm on a little winning streak. Tonight I had to be somewhere at 8, and Kydon said 'we better get out the game right away so we have time to play before you go!' So we did. Of course *he* won- no wonder he was anxious to play!

5 comments:

Astarte said...

Ooh, I love games, and we're always looking for a new one to try!

Emily said...

I hear that's a fun one! We have to get it. We are fans of Settlers of Catan. Although, I always loose to Ross. It causes marital problems sometimes, I'm a touch competitive. Who knew!!

Kelly said...

I love the expansion pack too.

Adam and Lisa said...

Oh, I so miss coming to your house for my fix of TTR and ice cream!!!

James and Ali said...

We love Ticket to Ride! It's one of our favorite games!