Friday, February 6, 2009

Craft it Forward Results

Ok! You can stop hitting 'refresh' on your browser now! I know you have been on pins and needles all day waiting to see if you won!

Kydon did a little MS Excel function to generate the random numbers.... so if you didn't win, you can blame him! ;)

I do wish I could make something for all of you.... I think 23 is my highest number of comments ever! :)

Kydon just read this and said to blame Bill Gates, not him.
Ok, ok, enough fluff.

The winners are........












# 6 Kayleen!












#9 Rebecca!














#15 Mary Kate!




Congrats, guys! I have all your addresses! I will get started on them this week. I should be able to make them pretty quickly... but you know! ;) There is a reason I picked a 4th of July decoration and not an Easter decoration.... Just in case!! :)

5 comments:

Melinda and Matt said...

I guess this is isn't the first time I've blamed Bill Gates for something :) Oh well....

Kayleen said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Ohhh yay! Thanks so much Shanna!

The Rookie said...

I love me some new readers--welcome! So that I can get your prize to you (once I make it), email me a mailing address at confessionsofarookie{at}gmail{dot}com

Oh, and do come drop by my blog anytime.

thevillamorfamily said...

Wow!! this is better than the lottery...not that I play or anything but it did pay for my college! ha!

I wish I could continue this game but I don't think I would make anything that people would want to have! Maybe I can think of something!