Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hasta La Vista

Tomorrow we leave for Puerto Rico!

We have games... and snacks... and toys... and coloring books... and headache medicine! And Aidan's antibiotic (thank goodness we got it before we left), and other drugs *just in case*. And swimsuits, and shorts, and T-shirts!
We have plenty of ideas of places to go, things to see... and Abigail can't wait to say "hola" to everyone! Jack and Aidan are excited to go to the rainforest to find Diego. I told them he isn't real, but they are going to sit *really* still and look *really* hard, and then they will see him!
Now all I have to do today is.....
  • clean out the fridge
  • mop the floor
  • finish laundry
  • finish packing
  • give everyone a bath
  • take care of the cat (litter box, food, water)
  • make a few phone calls to cover for me while I'm gone
  • try to keep calm with 3 kids who are really excited!!
  • make english muffins (just cause I want to)
  • make pizza rolls (I need to use the dough I defrosted a few days ago)
  • try not to let the kids watch too much tv (might be hard with this big list)

Shouldn't be too hard... right?? I just keep dreaming of a tropical beach!

9 comments:

Jen said...

That is one ambitious list for the day before you leave on vacation. I'm jealous...I hope you can enjoy the beach! Have fun!

Sarah said...

Oh good luck! You guys are going to have so much fun! And I am still so jealous as I look at the remains of yesterday's snow and gray sky out my window.

Cecilee said...

Hope you have a great trip. Thanks for all the website ideas. I haven't heard of a couple of them.

Rebecca said...

Have so much fun!!!!

Trent Family said...

Have a great day! Enjoy the warm weather.

Merilee said...

Have fun, and get a tan for me...30 degrees is REALLY COLD!!!

Valeni said...

Loved the pictures of Puerto Rico and can't wait to hear about your adventures. How great you are to have so many experiences while you are young. I love your ambitious spirit of staying busy doing good things. You guys are GREAT!
PS Kirsten told us about Abigail saying "Hola" What a cute story!

Jessica said...

Have a fun vacation! Enjoy that sunshine :-)

Holly Schwendiman said...

Oh how I want to hop into a suitcase! Can't wait to hear the report. :)

Hugs,
Holly