Friday, March 27, 2009

Crafty Crazy

Have you been wondering where I have been this week?

Me too.

A combination of busy, busy, busy and lack of bloggy inspiration. I usually get post ideas once or twice a day. This week has been nada. I hope it comes back soon!

Spring seems to be our 'busy season' around here. The weekends get filled up, and the projects seem to mount. I am working my way through them, and enjoying them all, but it is a little crazy!

Now for the good news!

I have these done:

For the 5 of you who requested a 4th of July decoration! They are being sent out TODAY!

And I have the next two holiday/season projects ready to go... but I won't tell you what they are. I know, a lame attempt at suspense.

I am trying to finish these cuties before all the egg hunts start:
I saw some really cute felt Easter baskets in Sam's club and decided "I can do that myself"! They are turning out great- I will be sure to show you when I have them finished.


And thank goodness my mom agreed to take over this project:

Because I was having nightmares about sewing a dress for Abigail for the upcoming wedding! Literally I kept waking up from various bad dreams regarding this sucker. Amazing how instructions and strange shapes and non-cotton fabric can scare the willies out of me!

Now I just have 1 million other things to get done between now and mid-May!

Oh, and Food Friday will be posted sometime... not today... or tomorrow... maybe Sunday?? I know you are all on pins and needles. You live and die by my blog, I am sure. I will try not to keep you waiting too long!

4 comments:

Melinda and Matt said...

The baskets are so cute--now I want to copy you and make some :)

Katie said...

I was wondering where you were this week. I have been missing you. I totally know what you mean though, I have been way to busy to post for the last few weeks too. Ah, spring, you've got to love it. All of your stuff is darling. I wish I was talented like you.

Kim said...

What fun projects!!! I'm always so inspired by all that you do! Cute flags:-D and love the Easter baskets.

Erika said...

You are so talented Shanna! I love the 4th of July craft and I can't wait to see the results of your Easter baskets (and Abigail's dress). Even though you don't feel like you have been too "bloggy" this week, I loved this entry!