Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fashionista

My friend Christa was at a consignment sale recently. She found a Wizard of Oz t-shirt, and remembered that Abigail LOVES the Wizard of Oz (her favorite characters are the Wicked Witch and Dorothy). Anyway, she bought it and said 'oh, it might be good for sleeping in or playing or whatever'.

Well, yes. She sleeps in it, and plays in it. She also wears it to preschool and anywhere else we go. I have to bribe her to let me wash it. She luh-uves that t-shirt. Not only does it have every character, but the Witch and Dorothy are bigger than the rest. And that big ball in the middle? It has sparkles! She likes to rub it on her lips then ask me if she looks beautiful.

And don't you DARE wear the Wizard of Oz t-shirt without your ruby red slippers.


Even if they are a size too small and have been so worn that your toes poke through.




Thanks, Christa! Abigail adores her shirt! I, on the other hand, might try to hide it for a day or two.

1 comment:

Erika said...

That is too cute! I was cracking up at her rubbing the sparkly ball and putting it on her lips.