Thursday, March 5, 2009

Guilt works!

Time to pick some winners!!

My guilt trip totally worked- I am now up to 27 comments! Woo Hoo! I love me some comments! :)

So, I have to confess. I went to Random.org, and put in the numbers, and picked 10 winners. But then I looked at the list, and felt really bad for some of the people that didn't win! So I put them in again... and again!

Finally I just decided...

EVERYONE IS A WINNER!
That's right!! I just couldn't leave anyone out!
So.... Melinda, Lisa, Kelly, Merilee, Katie, Cindy, Kara, Cecilee, Kim, Amanda, Erika, Ali, Brenda, Mom, Amanda, Amy, Rachel, Momma to 1 looking for #2, Emily, Alisa, Sue, Wendy, Savannah, and Rheanna... You all win!!
But it may take me a little while to get them all out! And I need to find some cute fall projects- that was the favorite by far! But it will be so fun- projects with a purpose! Quilting makes me happy, and these will be small, easy, fun projects!
Send me your addresses!! And enjoy being a winner!
You can email me at momto3under2@gmail.com

7 comments:

ali said...

WOW Thanks! Are you sure? that's a lot of crafting! I hear you about the purpose though, there's only so many things you can make yourself before you start thinking of things you can make other people...

Countless Tomorrows said...

I have a free giveway at my blog, www.countlesstomorrows.blogspot.com and no one has signed up yet, so I will just have to send you something in thanks for the thing you are sending me.
Thanks! Your blog is way cute. I started at the first blog and have been reading backwards. My favorite so far is the choosing one.

Melinda and Matt said...

wow! Should I be worried about what you have done with the kids? Are they tied up in the basement :) I thought I was good with making 4 things!

Merilee said...

Wow! I thought I was crazy with 7, but you are AMAZING! I can't wait to see it! Thanks!

erika said...

Yay! I can't wait!!!

Alisa said...

Yay!! Thank you!

Kim said...

I love it when everyone wins. You are amazing! Can't wait!