Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Further Proof

If you want to see even more proof of my cute kids, check out the preview pictures from our recent photo shoot. Check out the close up of Abigail- simply gorgeous!

Marchet takes such beautiful pictures. She takes so much time and effort, and really tries to make sure she is creating the exact pictures that we want.
And she is very patient when I tell her I don't know what I want and I am happy with whatever and then go into excruciating detail about exactly how I want it. Annoying, I know. Sorry, Marchet! Thanks for being patient!

Here are a couple from her website:

5 comments:

Emily said...

Shanna, those pictures are beautiful. You have such an adorable family. I especially love the picture looking down on your from the top of the bridge, and the one of you and Kydon close up. Stinkin' cute.

Kelly said...

Where did you do those pictures? They look awesome.

Shanna said...

I love them too- we took them at the Roswell Mill Park. We have gone hiking there before, so it has nice meaning for us, and it made an awesome place to take pictures!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful! Amazing location & beautiful family!!

Valeni said...

Love the pictures and would love to have one! Thanks for sharing all you are doing. The TV blogs are interesting....the kids just need to stay engaged and looks like you all are finding ways to keep everyone happy. Love you all and look forward to being with you soon!