Monday, April 27, 2009

If you are 10, you might be impressed

As part of our fun weekend (details coming soon), I got to meet this guy:
Mitchel Musso. Honestly, I didn't have a clue who he was. Someone told me he had something to do with Hannah Montana, and I had heard of her. (He is Oliver on her show).

We were at his concert- it was pretty great! And then when I was eating my fancy breakfast, he rolled in and ate at the next table. He was talking with us, I got to shake his hand and talk to him and some of the guys in the band.

I'm cool, right?

Later we found out that he also does the voice for one of the characters in a cartoon that Kydon and I love (Phineas and Ferb). He is the voice for Jeremy, in case you are wondering.


4 comments:

ali said...

Oh, we love Phineas and Ferb!

Doctor Dufenshmirtz is my fave :)

Shanna said...

Me too! And I'm impressed that you can spell it! :) Did you see the one where he finds a new nemesis? The songs and talk show still make me giggle just thinking about it!

Melinda and Matt said...

The kids were green with envy all weekend when they heard the news...and (unlike me) they all knew who he was by the name, not just by who he plays....

Caroline said...

told ya