Thursday, May 21, 2009

An Available Room

I've decided what I want to do with my spare room. I want someone to come and live in it! We have all missed Dane, now that he is happily married and out of the house. His room wasn't vacant long before my sister Jennifer came to stay. It was SO nice having her here! I love having an extra adult in the house, someone to talk to, someone to roll my eyes at when the kids act crazy. Someone to take some of the pressure of popularity.

She has only been gone a day and a half, and I am ready to fill up the room again. Any takers?

5 comments:

Katie said...

I'm in if I can leave the rest of my family at home... It's been a long day, and it's only 8:10 am...

ali said...

ME ME ME!!! Just waiting for Jon's broken wrist to heal...

Shanna said...

Katie, that would be fun for you to come! Even better, let's think of somewhere to go with just the two of us! :)

Ali, let me know when you will be here and I will spruce it up!

Brenda said...

I would love to come. I have never been to Stone Mountain!

Jennifer said...

I wish I could stop by more often. I now have to use an alarm clock again, and when I point out satellites on houses, Per doesn't seem to care! Thanks for having me!