Thursday, May 14, 2009

Impressions of Mommy

Being out of town, we missed the Mother's day party, and the spring program, but Abigail did get to bring home the little treasures she had made.



My mother is... 22 years old

She has blonde hair

The color of her eyes are brown

My favorite thing to do with my mom is go on the merry go round

My mom is 21 feet tall

My mom plays princess dolls with me

When I am at school my mom goes grocery shopping

My mom likes to eat vegetables

I love my mom because she plays with me.

8 comments:

colleensewnsew said...

Not bad for a person who is just a little older than she is tall-- I'm glad you like your vegetables!

Countless Tomorrows said...

It sounds like you are a great mom. How do you ever fit on the merry go round? It must be cramped.

Astarte said...

I love when the kids bring home things like this!!!!! And, it sounds like you have a promising future in roof installation and window washing!!!

Kelly said...

You must really eat your vegetables. If one of my kids filled that out, it would have said that I like to eat ice cream and cookies.

Well done, Shanna.

ali said...

Hey--how did you manage to stay 22 and I have to be 29?

erika said...

That is so cute! You are lucky you are so young! :)

Cecilee said...

How adorable! Unfortunately, both my kids know my real age and like to tell everyone, especially Lauren. She will say, "I am 2 and mom is 32. We are kind of alike."

Rebecca said...

That is just adorable! According to Mark's list what I do when he's at school is go grocery shopping. I guess it's better that he thinks that. :)