Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What do you do in the Summertime?

Or, better yet, what will we do in the summertime?

Today is our first day of summer. Abigail is out of school, Kydon is back to work, and I am alone with the kids.

**scary**

This week we plan to go to Stone Mountain one last time before our passes expire.

We will be frequent visitors to the zoo.

Also I can't say no to a free movie.

The puppet shows at the community theater were fun last year, and we will go again this year.

Swimming, of course, as often as we can.

Will that be enough? Or will I need to hire a babysitter a few hours a week? Only time will tell!

4 comments:

ali said...

I've been wondering the same thing

Rebecca said...

Sounds like you've got a good plan.
My plans are swimming lessons the first two weeks, LOTS of additional time at the pool. The library summer reading program which has parties and a once a week meeting. I'm sure hoping there will be free movies again this year and I am HOPING that this will be the year that ALL of my kids will actually watch the movie. Um, what else. I guess that's all I've got. :) Oh and our annual trip to Oklahoma. And we have these awesome friends in GA I'd like to try to see too! ;)

John said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eartohear said...

You are re-living your childhood too with all these fun summer things! Have a great time with pure form summer while you can!