Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Where to begin... or end?

I don't like being busy.

I like having things to do, but I like a lot of down time. Time to do what I want. Time to put things away. Time to go to the grocery store. Time to blog.

I have no time.

We have been in and out of town 4 times in the last month. Birthdays, weddings, adorable children, visitors, and a lot of family get togethers. Plus we may as well throw in a few extra projects and doctors visits just for the fun of it. It all makes for plenty of things to blog about, but no time to do it.

And now I lay awake at night just trying to remember all of the things I need to get done.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sigh. I am sure you will muddle through.

Melinda and Matt said...

I feel the same way--I finally had to make a list of everything I needed to do so I wouldn't forget about it--then I lost the list...so I wrote it again, in Carter's notebook, which he thought was "just a lot of words" so he threw it away....so now I have to try and remember again :)