Friday, July 17, 2009

Invention

Our computer is situated in the kitchen, somewhat near the 1/2 bath. A common scene is to have a child on the pot, and I am on the computer, and they like to chat, since they have a great view of me (no, they would never think to close the door. That would take too long).

Today, while in his thinking spot, Jack was expressing his frustration. "Mommy, every time I'm playing, I just have to stop and go potty, because it wants to come out. I don't like to keep going potty". "I want to get a plug".

Then, after thinking for a minute, he came up with a better plan. He envisioned a pipe that would lead from his hind quarters to the toilet. He could then run all around, wherever he wants, and keep playing. "Den, when the poop or pee come out, it just go in the pipe to the potty, and I don't have to stop!" And then, the side benefits came to mind, and he got really excited "AND- I wouldn't ever have to WIPE!!!"

I'm surprised no one has thought of it before.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it first patent at age 4!

Kayleen said...

You're kids are hilarious, and brilliant. :P

Rebecca said...

That is the funniestthing I've ever heard. (Well the funniest poo related thing...and I hear a LOT of poo related things!)

Lisa L. said...

I think they already have that. What is a catheter for? I guess you can't really run and play with that thing though...

ali said...

ewww.

:)

Shanna said...

I was telling Kydon about it, and he started telling Jack that they have catheters- Jack thought it was completely disgusting to have a bag on your leg, and was just cracking up! Apparently, being attached to the pot by a pipe is a fab idea, but a catheter is gross! :)

Lisa L. said...

Well yea, with the pipe you don't have to carry it around!!

Jennifer said...

but who cleans the pipe, that's gross!