Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lovely Blog Love

My friend, Savannah, gave me this blog award! Thanks so much! She said my blog always makes her laugh, which is about the highest compliment I could get!

Here are the rules:
1. Put the award on your blog.
2. Include a link to the person who gave you the award.
3. Nominate 6 or more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have an award on your blog.


Here are my nominations:

1. Lisa, at Teach at Home. Great ideas for educating our own kids!


2. Melinda, at Urban Adventurers. She has really cute kids, not that I am biased or anything.


3. Lisa, at Mommy Thoughts. I laugh a lot and get good ideas from her!


4. Katie, at Eberling Adventures. Love, love, love her and her family.


5. Merilee, at Happily Ever After. She recently took her blog off privacy, so the rest of you can enjoy her funny posts!


6. Sarah, at Thrifty Decor Chick. I am totally hooked on her site, and I get tons of good ideas. Take an afternoon and browse through some archives, they are fantastic!


7. Michelle, at Triplets + One = 4 times the fun. I am almost guaranteed to laugh everytime she posts. I love it.


8. Rebecca, at Life with Boys. A real life account of being the mom of 4 cute boys.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Merilee said...

I have never got an award before...do I need to prepare a speech? Just kidding! Thanks, I promise, promise, promise that I will update it...:)

Rebecca said...

Aww Thanks!! I promise I will pass it on soon. I'm having a hard time blogging this week :)

Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Thanks you so much!! I appreciate it. :) Your blog design is adorable, by the way.