Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Random Pic

I can't think of anything great to say today! So I thought I would go through the archives and post a random pic.


I thought this one of our family was pretty cute- September of 2005, Jack and Aidan were 4 or 5 months, and Abigail was about 20 months.




Abigail loved, loved, loved that Teddy Bear. We lost it about 3 years ago, and she still occasionally cries for it. We have tried many, many replacements, but they just aren't the same.


I no longer fit in those pants. But I still have them. Ditto for the shirt.


I can totally see all of Jack's personality in his quirky little eyebrow raising. Aidan had that same expression his entire first year. Abigail was still pretty bald, so I tried to hide it with a big bow!

1 comment:

Merilee said...

Cute family picture, isn't it so sad how fast they grow up?