Monday, August 3, 2009

The Last Hoorah

This is the last week before school starts. I feel like I am on the verge of a major life change! And we are! School schedules, school work, new experiences, different stresses. I am trying to figure out the timing of buses, walking, or driving them to school, how to get everyone to the right place at the right time! It is crazy, but crazy good!

For our final week of summer, we have some fun plans:
Mon- "the jumping place", also known as PLAY (where they had their camp this summer)
Tuesday- the Zoo
Wednesday- Swimming at Aunt Melinda's
Thursday- not yet determined (possibly a slip and slide party, if I feel up to it!)
Friday- visit the Sprayground at the local park- and this time I'm getting in too!

I am going to attempt to take pics at each adventure and post them all this week!

2 comments:

Valeni said...

Thanks for sharng your feelings and plans about your life Shanna. I love that you are so open and honest in expressing yourself, and that you are strong in doing the things that matter most to you. Thanks for the blueberry dessert recipe. I did add a little cream cheese frosting to mine to make them a little sweeter. They were so good! You are the best cook and so nice to share your recipes with us. I love what you make! Have a good week.

camille said...

Hey Shanna-
Not that you asked for my two cents, but I'd be wary of public school buses- I learned a lot of things on the school bus as a kid that I shouldn't have known until I was older!
Your week sounds fun though- I wish I had so many fun summer plans! I'm jealous!