Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wanna Be My Friend?

I was getting it from every side. I couldn't resist any longer. The curiosity got to me.

I joined facebook.

Please send me friend requests so I don't have to send them to you. Did you know that you have to put in TWO captchas to send a request? I hate those things!! I NEVER get them right- I have to try over, and over, and over. And with two... well, I might just be friendless.

But... if YOU add ME, then I can just confirm, right? And I won't have to try and decipher those crazy letters, right? I hope that is how it works!

If anyone has some facebook advice for me, please send it on!

3 comments:

Villamor family said...

that has never happened to me....go to the friends you already have...and then become friends with their friends...all it takes for me is 1 click. I have never had to do the captchas(didnt' know there was a name for those annoying things either!). maybe you did something to your settings when you joined??? that was probably clear as mud!

Lisa L. said...

Check your settings - I have never put in captchas for friend requests. Oh yea, and I'm sending you a farkle friend request!!

eartohear said...

Watch out, its highly addictive when you get lots of friends going on!