Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Is it Wednesday already??

I don't know how it is possible to be this busy and still not getting anything done. I feel like I run, run, run all week long, but the things I want to accomplish keep getting pushed farther and farther behind! Does this happen to anyone else, or is it just me?

2009 must be the "Year of the Bug", at least for my skin. I have always bragged about not really getting many bug bites, and when I do, they really don't bother me at all. I haven't used bug spray since I was a teenager. Then came this year. 4 hornet stings, hundreds of mosquito bites that were extremely painful, a tick, and now... something. I think maybe a spider bite? It hurts a lot, itches a lot, and is obviously infected, so now I'm on antibiotics. Makes me want to never, ever leave the house again!

I also got a job. Same job I worked for 8 years, then took the past 2.5 years off with the kids. I will be working just 4 shifts every 6 weeks, so a little less than once a week. Not a big deal, but enough that it will make some nice money.

How is that for a random post?

No comments: