Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Is this thing still on?

Wow, I think this might tie the record for the longest I have gone without blogging. One week and a day! Sorry to anyone who has been checking!

I have just been busy. Working full time makes life just. plain. crazy. I am pretty much able to get things done, and we are making it work, but it doesn't leave a whole lot of time for blog-updating!

Thankfully, tomorrow is my last day of full time work. Woo-Hoo! I will be spending all day Friday in the kids classrooms to try and make up for all the time I have been gone. I'm sure by 2:30 on Friday I will be ready to go back to work! (Ha! Kidding!) (Sort of).

3 comments:

Poohter said...

Shanna - This is Heidi from the Yahoo Chat Group. We met at Wendys quite a while ago when you were in Utah. Any who. I came across this website and thought of you and the kids bento boxes. I couldn't find an em ail for you so I thought I would just post it here. http://www.annathered.com/ SO cute!! Any ways hope this finds you well!

ali said...

I was wondering what had happened to you!

erika said...

I know, I have missed you!!