Thursday, October 15, 2009

Joining in to make a Lazy Day Skirt

With Abigail home sick yesterday, I couldn't work on any of the Christmas projects, but I also couldn't really get much else done, so I decided to join in on the sew-along from One Crafty Mumma and sew a lazy day skirt (free pattern here).
It turned out cute! It was so easy- even with the piecing and ribbon detail, it only took me a little over an hour to make. I will definately be making more of these! And, of course, Abigail loves it. She would live in skirts if she could!
I also made a little Sharpie marker holder, pattern based on all the cute little crayon holders I see everywhere. Why should the kids have all the fun? :)

2 comments:

ali said...

very cute! I miss my sewing machine already..

Rachel said...

Very, VERY cute...both items but especially that skirt! I'm sorry but you are TOO talented for me to hang out with anymore. It will give me a complex. :)