Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sneak Preview

Tessa put a few of our family pictures on her website... you can see them here. Can I just say W.O.W??? They are so amazing- and I LOVE some of the crazy expressions she caught. So cute!

And thanks for all the input on the clothes! After reading everyone's input and the links people sent, I decided to put the boys in the brown sweaters. Except we put them on and the sleeves only came to the elbows, and a little tummy was showing! Oops- I guess last year's sweaters aren't cutting it this year! So we ended up with the maroon and blue, and Abigail threw a wildcard by digging up an old lavendar sweater that actually looked really good, so I let her wear it. Of course, when we got there, she wore it for 3 shots and then was done. So, I hope it isn't too weird having her in short sleeves and the rest in sweaters, but it is what it is, right? Also, most of the links recommended layering, so I tried to add a few layers here and there.

I think they turned out pretty great, from what I can see! Thanks for all who responded!

8 comments:

Kevin & Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

They are perfect! The clothes & the expressions. Beautiful!!

Tessa said...

I had a great time with you and your kids today! So much fun and SO cute!! I can't wait to share the rest of them with you! Have a wonderful week. :)

Jen said...

Wow! Free and FAST! How cool is that. LOVE the pictures! I love their faces in the one with you guys kissing...;)

thetallgrl said...

My absolute favorite is the one of the twins together - that is priceless! But saying that, I love ALL of the photos - she did an amazing job.

ali said...

Great Pictures! I can't wait to see more!

Katie said...

Wow what a great job she did! You have a beautiful family. I love, love the boys silly faces, so cute!

Villamor family said...

amazing!