Sunday, December 27, 2009

Brothers Help Each Other

I'm always impressed by how much Jack and Aidan help each other out.

Take today, for example. Aidan had a piece of gum in church. I told him he couldn't have it when he went to class, so he needed to either swallow it or throw it away. He was trying and trying to swallow it, but couldn't figure out how.

Jack was trying to coach him, showing him different techniques, how to hold his chin, and so on. Aidan started getting frustrated, and couldn't figure it out. Finally he said "Jack, will you just do it for me?"

And Jack took his gum, and swallowed it for him. Wasn't that nice?

7 comments:

Melinda said...

If you can't ask your brother to swallow your gum for you, who can you ask?

John and Bonnie said...

That's hilarious!

Kelly said...

I laughed at that one. Twins, what can I say?

Stephanie said...

That is so funny my twins are just like that. It amazes me the things they do to help and cover for eachother all the time.

Linary said...

Wow. That made me tear up. How sweet.

Katie said...

Oh, I am going to pee! That is so funny.

Rebecca said...

So funny! I have to say it must be the twin bond too! My boys have never been quite that helpful! Hilarious!