Wednesday, December 16, 2009

There's a caption in here somewhere!

Wow- I can't tell you how much I love these pictures from Tessa at L3 Photography.

Yes, the kids were in a good mood on the day of the shoot, but I still can't believe how many great shots she got of us. There were 150 good ones! I narrowed it down to 40 awesome ones, and I am crying over every one that I'm deciding not to print.

Some of the ones that aren't making the cut are actually some of the cutest ones.

Take this for example:
#1
I love her little face. She gives me this face when I tell her to do something and she either doesn't want to do it, or she is tired of me directing her. I get this look a million times a day! Check out the glint in her right eye. So funny! Okay, maybe I need to rethink and get this one afterall. Why is this so hard?? :)

Tessa gave us a free sitting, and a few free prints, and now I am trying to figure out how to schedule some overtime to get the rest of the 50 pictures I want! Usually I just hope there is one or two that I can be happy with- this time I am able to pick if I want horizontal or vertical prints, because there are so many great ones!

#2
I SO wanted to make this our christmas card.... something about wrap yourself in the love of the season and ignore the grumps around you! I love the juxtaposition of our sweet kiss in the background with adorable little mad and tired faces in the foreground!

#3


#4

You can only take so much of your sister whispering "poop" in your ear before you start to go a little nuts.
#5
I can't even describe how much I love this little face. And the boy too, but this face just gets me every time.
#6
A great family picture! We even included our favorite little "wolfy". I think this is the winner for our family pic, but there were at least 2 others that I was in love with!
#7

#8

Here is my caption for this one: "Brothers don't shake hands... brothers gotta HUG"!
Now for the fun: pick a picture (I have helpfully put numbers above each one, so you can reference which one you pick) or two, or however many you want, then tell me the caption. I will pick two winners- one random, and one with the funniest caption.
#9

#10
And, if you are somewhere near the Atlanta area, give Tessa a call- I don't think you will be disappointed!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I can't think of a fun caption right now, but I just wanted to tell you how darling these are! Such a cute family! I wouldn't be able to pick either.

ali said...

Those are so cute! Why don't photographers just let you keep all of the pictures? I never understood that.

Lisa L. said...

#1 -Mommy, I said I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!

#5 - Mommy, I drink your drink.
or - (shortly after an announcement has been made *not* to give him anymore juice and knowing we arrived after the annoucement) "Lisa, will you get me some juice please?"

#9 - What you mean aw-brn wost da game?

Cecilee said...

Definitely work the overtime to get the extra pictures you want. I have NEVER been disappointed later about spending too much money on pictures. In 10 years you won't care HOW much they cost, you'll just be glad you have them. I don't blame you at all for not being able to decide. I guess your photographer is just too good. Don't get such a good one next time. ha ha I just love the way she really captured your kids personalities. Adorable beyond words...

Its too late for me to think of any creative captions. Sorry. I'm lame.

Anonymous said...

#10

"If we all smile REALLY hard and REALLY good then we are done and get to go for ice cream".


I LOVE the pictures. She did an amazing job.

This is Carina.