Friday, January 8, 2010

Birthday Morning

A certain cute little girl has had a wonderful birthday morning. We opened gifts, ate cupcakes, and now she is enjoying the loot.

I think it takes talent to put on new clothes, play with her new doll, put clothes on and off and on her princess doll, and set up house for Tinkerbell, all while watching a Snow White movie.
Yes, it is the wrong day. I got my days confused, and for over a week I told her that her birthday was on Friday. She was counting the minutes!
I realized my mistake late last night. It seemed cruel to make her wait longer just because I was confused! So, we had her birthday today.

And, by the way, how in the world did she get to be six years old? When did that happen? But I think we are in for the best year yet!

5 comments:

Valeni said...

Happy Birthday Abigail! So fun to see her special gifts and to know she is six. Looking forward to seeing you all next week.

Cecilee said...

I can't believe its been six years! Remember when we were changing some of our first poopy diapers in the parking lot of that restuarant in Reno? We were both so happy to have our sweet little angels. What an adventure they have been! We are looking forward to J's birthday in February. Fun, fun!!

Lisa L. said...

Whew, for a minute there I was thinking that I had my days all mixed up.

Jennifer said...

I was excited for a minute there thinking that my birthday was tomorrow, but I guess it's still sunday!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Abigail! From all your newfound cousins, Rebecca, Jon, Savannah and Bella!