Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm baking today!

Today, I needed to get some baking done. Between a certain little girl's birthday coming up and some church parties in need of sugar, I have a lot of baking to do:

  • 3 batches of brownies
  • 1 sheet of chocolate bar cookies
  • 1 batch of ranger cookies
  • 24 cupcakes
  • 2 dozen chocolate chip cookies
  • 1 birthday cake

So today has been spent in the kitchen, oven on, with one thing after the other getting checked off the list.

Jack and Aidan haven't minded a bit.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Mmmm, I want to come to your house. :) My problem is I would have to sample (lots) of everything and then I would gain 10 pounds. Enjoy the way your house smells... too bad we can't have scratch and sniff on the computer. :)

ali said...

wow.... I'll pray for you.

Katie said...

Yum! Share the recipes!

Lisa L. said...

Um, what are the church things you are going to? I want to be sure I'm there!