Sunday, January 24, 2010

To Do List

Monday is going to be a busy, busy day. Here is my to-do list:

- Jack and Aidan need haircuts, and then baths afterward
- go to the cannery and purchase some wheat, oats, and beans (I'm not doing any canning, just buying some prepacked stuff, but it is quite a drive out there and just getting the stuff I'm sure will take a while)
- while at the cannery, stop by the adoption agency and try to meet the new adoption worker
- head back to the rental house and work- clean and scrub the whole place, patch walls, and make an extensive list of things to get done.
- possibly start painting, if possible.
- dishes, laundry, lunch, dinner, preschool.
- Ugh.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Is that all? Let me know if you need me to watch the boys this week.

ali said...

yikes. Don't you love starting the week off with a bang? (note the sarcasm)

Nishant said...

Thanks for the recipes!

Work from home India

Cecilee said...

Did you get it all done? That's what I love/hate about lists. You look back on them and sometimes everything got done, sometimes nothing and I feel like such a success/failure depending on the list.

Thanks for the recipes. I love something new.

Valeni said...

Sounds like a lot to do....hope you could at least do part of it. Thanks for the recipes too. I still want to try the Rice Krispy treats.