Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The List

Here to explain my absence from blogging, email, phone calls, laundry, dishes, and life in general, is....

THE LIST



The extensive list of all the things we need to do to get our rental home ready. The "X"s are finally starting to outnumber the "O"s, but not to worry- we keep finding more to add to it.
Needless to say, my life for the past two weeks has been consumed by trying to complete the tasks on this list! I am hoping to be done by the middle of next week, and then I can come back to the house I live in and try to reclaim it from the mess it is quickly becoming.
And maybe one of these days the kids will get a bath.
But don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

erika said...

That is a great to do list! I may have to pirate it and use it on our own rental house! You are amazing. Seriously.