Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Morning

As requested, here are a few "oldies but goodies"- pictures to accompany my Monday post!

Today I am trying to make progress on my 40 bag purge, finish the shape books we've been working on in preschool, and get to the store for some fabric and ribbon.
I've been working on some Christmas gifts already! I will try to post some links soon.
Also, in the category of "awesome exciting news": On Friday we are heading back to one of our favorite places- the Great Wolf Lodge in Concord, NC! We were invited for another Mommy Blogger event, and we are all beyond excited to take a bonus vacation!

1 comment:

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

Okay, just found you through Deep South Moms ... and had to give a shout out ... War Eagle!! :) That is all.

Oh ... that I am now following your blog! :)