Saturday, March 6, 2010

She Grew Today

Do you ever have one of those days when you look at your kid and realize that they grew since the last time you looked at them? All of a sudden their pants will be too short, or their face has a different look.
Today was one of those days. When I saw Abigail, all dressed up in her cute little uniform, excited and nervous at the same time, I couldn't help but wonder when she had gotten so tall.
I saw her on the field, running right along all these 'big' kids, keeping up with them and holding her own, and I realized that I must have blinked.

I must have blinked, because all of a sudden she is bigger. Taller. A tiny bit more independant.

And doing just fine as the only girl on either team!

2 comments:

ali said...

I kinda hate those days ;)

Only girl, huh? That is impressive!

Cecilee said...

You're right. She DOES look bigger.

And WAY TO GO ABIGAIL for being the only girl! That's awesome. She is adorable in her cute little uniform.