Thursday, April 22, 2010

40 Bag Finale

I know it has been more than 40 days since I mentioned it, but I did finish my attempt at 40 bags in the allotted 40 days.

The down side is that I didn't quite get 40 bags- I ended up with a total of 32- 22 to Goodwill and 10 trash. Plus one bed to Goodwill. That would have been a lot of bags!

The up side is that I was able to go through each room and purge. I even went through my Christmas decorations, so that was pretty significant.

My house is less cluttery now... so I'm glad I did it!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am so impressed! That is a huge accomplishment!

ali said...

that is an amazing feat, you should be proud!!

Trent Family said...

That is really a great accomplishment. I'm tempted to try something along those lines. I really need to post a ton of things to craigslist. Maybe it's time for a garage sale.

thetallgrl said...

We're purging, too. I seriously need to schedule a garage sale.

Good work!

Jennifer Horton said...

Yeah for you! Awesome. Inspirational. I'm on 20.