Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Birthday Photos

A few photos from the birthday celebration!

Jack blowing out candles. And look- their zombie friend came! Store bought cakes, because, you know, no oven. And while I really don't enjoy making and decorating cakes, I even more don't enjoy paying buckets of money for them. So, good to know.

Birthday cake round two. Actually, I tricked you all, because *really* Aidan blew his candles out BEFORE Jack, but the way the pictures are, it looks like Jack went first. I'm tricky like that!

A small part of the crowd that came! It was so fun to see everyone! I love this style of party, because I actually enjoy myself as well, instead of the all-kid party where I just want it to be over!
Jack with their primary teacher. This woman is a saint! You would not believe the tantrums and bad behavior she has put up with! She has been their teacher for 2 years now, and she can work some serious magic in getting them to do things! And she even came to their party! A saint, I tell you.
There was weaponry from all different time periods. From the revolutionary war...

To a galaxy far, far away. They love it all! I would never have guessed that I would not care at all about buying them toy guns and such! To quote the song... "If it makes them happy, it can't be that bad"!
Abigail carrying on the family tradition of "Heavy, Heavy Hangover".
All in all it was a great day, and they have been happily playing ever since with all the fun toys!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aw. Can't believe I fell for the candle blowing out switcheroo!

Villamor family said...

i love that they got so much weaponry! are they really 1/2 a decade????

just wait until your daughter starts getting pimples! when did that happen!!! yikes!