Thursday, July 22, 2010

I got nothin'

I had a goal to blog every single day this week. I missed yesterday, and tonight I have been sitting in front of the computer for almost an hour now, and I can't seem to come up with anything.

Unless you want to know what I had for dinner.... pizza, so not all that interesting.

So, I thought I would ask all y'all for some help. Leave a comment with a topic... it can be anything you want- something you are curious about, or something you remember from a previous post and want an update on, or something completely random. I will then blog about each topic!

Thanks! I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!

6 comments:

Valeni said...

You could tell about our day today. The puppet show, playing in the water, meeting with the primary presidency, fixing pizza for dinner. I thought we had a busy and fun day today, and I just wish I had taken my camera!
Thanks for everything today. I loved being with you and I think my three grandchildren are so cute and smart, you and Kydon are so good together, and I can't wait to make a home made pizza using the sauce recipe I got from you. Love you all

Rebecca said...

I want you to tell me all about the laundry soap you make. Do you still do that? Do you do powder or the liquid? Does it work well? I have all the ingredients, just waiting til I run out so I can reuse the container (assuming I do the liquid kind.)

Or you could just email me with that... I was just going to email you asking those questions, but... posting it here instead :)

ali said...

hey, that's cheating. And I'm totally bugged that I didn't think of it first.

Melinda said...

Hi I am caroline my coment : titanic history crafts historic dresses pilagrams

Melinda said...

museum still me

Shanna said...

what is a pilagram? ;)